Computer drives play an integral role in the systems and they come in different sizes. These storage drives are built into the computer or can also be connected as an external source. An HDD can store files like documents, spreadsheets, animations, databases, photos, video, audio, etc. Well, in the current date, a number of HD drives are available in the market and it comes with high capacity, performance and other built-in functionalities. The hard drive stores a large amount of data computers users mainly depend on them to keep all their professional and personal documents. Therewith, with increased usage of drives, a lot of users have come across loss of data from the hard drives. However, a number of factors account for losing data from the hard disk drive storage.
It is now possible to recover data files from any storage drives
Yes, although there are numerous reasons for losing data from the hard drive storage there exist an effective way to recover them. It is the Drive Recovery Software that is designed to securely retrieve data or files from the hard disk partitions at a very high success ratio.
NOTE: Once you notice that the files are deleted, formatted, or lost from your storage drive, immediately stop using the drive to avoid overwriting of the files. If the deleted or lost files on the storage drive are replaced with new files, then it's highly impossible to regain those files back.
When can you opt this Hard Drive Recovery Software?
- Unintended drive format: Very often users end up losing crucial data by mistakenly formatting the system HDD. At times, users simply choose the wrong partition to format and lose complete data from it. At other times, the entire disk is formatted without taking a backup.
- Bad sectors: The bad sectors could form on the disk over a period of time and this eventually causes inaccessibility to read certain files on the disk storage sectors. Whenever users try to access files stored on a bad sector, it would indicate some error.
- Improper File System Conversion: Performing file system conversion operations without a proper piece of knowledge could lead to some conflicts with data residing on the hard drive. it is much recommended to backup the data prior to carrying out a file system conversion. Also, following the right file conversion techniques is necessary. If not, you may encounter file system corruption that makes you lose access to vital files stored on the hard drive.
- Third-Party Apps: Some unreliable third-party tools installed on your PC can also adversely affect the data stored on your HD. This kind of applications can delete some information from the storage or even the files can go missing from the disk partitions.
- Factory Reset: You are also apt to lose files whilst performing a factory reset on the computer. There is a major chance of losing complete data on the disks partitions with a factory reset operation on the system.
- Virus Attack: At major times, the hard disk turns corrupt unreadable when the system is affected by virus or other malicious threats. However, the severity of data loss and conflicts varies. Thereby, it is much essential for your system to have a strong anti-virus program installed. Nonetheless, updating the anti-virus on a time-to-time basis also serves to be much important
- Interrupted Disk Defrag: If there occurs a power failure or the drive gets disconnected from the system during the defrag process, then there is a chance of files getting erased from the drive.
Furthermore, there exist more reasons that lead to damages and causing data loss from the system hard drive. It could be system crash/failure, interrupted data transfer, MBR corruptions, etc. that will ultimately have an impact on the drive data. One can easily overcome all these data loss scenarios with the help of the Drive Recovery application, as the software allows you to recover data from 2TB hard drive without formatting, in all these hard drive corruption scenarios.
Remarkable features of the Drive Recovery Software:
- You can perform Windows (till Windows 10 OS) and Macintosh hard drive recovery (till Sierra)
- With the help of this advanced utility, you can even retrieve data from non-booting drives
- The "Save Recovery Session" is availed to for you to store the scanned results (if you run the demo version) so as to avoid rescan.
- Using this Drive Recovery program you will be able to retrieve up to 300+ file types which include- documents, audio, videos, image, spreadsheet, PST files, HTML, etc.
- All disk file system types are fully supported by this recovery utility.
- Other than internal hard drives this utility enables you to retrieve files from Hitachi Deskstar, HP, Iomega, Western Digital, Bufallo, and other major branded storage drives.
- This application also has a simple graphical user interface that helps even novice user to restore data from the hard drive in a short span of time
Steps to Recover Files from Storage Drive with Drive Recovery Software:
Step 1: Download the Drive Recovery Software on your computer. Open the program and select Recover Partitions option. Now choose the logical disk drive that is to be scanned for data. Hit on the Scan button to start the HDD recovery process.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: The chosen disk is now deep scanned by the software.
Figure 2: Scanning for Files
Step 3: A new window displays a list of all the files retrieved from the hard disk. View the files in File Type View and Data View layouts.
Figure 3: Recovered Files
Step 4: You can preview the files from the list and mark them for saving.
Figure 4: Preview
Step 5: Finally, you need to browse a location to save the data restored from the HD drive and press on the Save icon.
Figure 5: Save Recovered Files
Tips and suggestions
- Avoid forceful shut down of the system when the applications or files are open
- Take expert advice if you are not aware of any software installation procedures to be done on the hard drives.
- Create a frequent backup of your critical files
- Be sure that the files which you are going to delete are no more required in future
- Avoid abrupt ejection of the external device when data transfer is in progress
- Use updated anti-virus application to scan your entire system on a regular interval of time in order to get rid of the virus