Computer drives play an integral role in the systems. They are developed with different sizes and shapes. These drives can be built within the computer or can be connected to the computer as the external source. Drive can be referred to external devices like USB, memory cards, CD, DVD, FireWire drives and internal device like hard disk. Hard Disk is the most commonly used drive in computers serving as a main source of storage.
HDD can store files like documents, spreadsheets, animations, video, audio etc. They have a wide range of sizes, speed and portability. Presently, hard disk gives the largest capacity to store data in all computers. The data on hard drive are stored magnetically to make it retain the data even after the power is turned off. Since the hard drive stores a large amount of data computers users mainly depend on them to keep all their professional and personal documents. Hence, more and more users are facing data loss problems from hard drive. For example, while deleting unwanted files in order to increase the storage space on your hard drive, you may accidentally delete some of your essential files. In such cases you may get worried and start searching a best repair tool to recover hard drive data.
However, now you need not to get worried about how to recover lost or deleted data from your hard drive because, this recovery task can be easily done by utilizing an advanced and well known utility named as Drive Recovery software. It is an effective tool to recover hard drive data within short period of time and also with accurately. This drive recovery tool has been built with many advanced features and also reviewed and recommended by industry experts to get back lost or deleted data from your system hard drive.
Why to opt this hard drive recovery software?
- Power Failure: When files are kept in an active mode and you encounter a power fluctuation problem, then you may end up losing the file from your system hard drive due to distractions in file structure.
- Improper File System Conversion: Without having a proper knowledge of the file system conversion, if users tend to perform them, then it may unfortunately result in file system corruption. So, as a result of corrupt file system, you may lose access to files stored on hard drive.
- Third Party Apps: The third party tools installed and used on your computers can make use of your stored files and delete them when used for some required task.
- Factory Reset: You may lose files when you perform a factory restoration setting on your computer upon encountering an indifferent behavior of operating system.
- Virus Attack: If your system gets infected by some harmful viruses or malwares, then the files stored on it may get corrupt and become inaccessible. This leads to huge loss of data from your system hard drive. Due to virus infection, you may even scan your device using an updated version of anti-virus tool, and this tool may delete some of your required files. So, virus plays a major in data loss or deletion from your system hard drive.
- Interrupted Data Transfer: Sometimes, you may transfer data from your system to any external drive like USB drive in order to carry data from one place to another. But during the data transfer process, if any interruption occurs like abrupt removal of external drive may leads to data loss from your system hard disk.
There are several more reasons that lead to data loss or deletion from your system hard drive such as intentional or unintentional format, hard drive corruption, bad sectors on hard disk, improper defragmentation process, etc. In order to overcome from all these scenarios or to know how to restore lost or deleted from hard drive, you can make use of drive recovery application. It is an excellent tool to recover hard drive data as it effectively works under all data loss and deletion scenarios in an effective way.
Remarkable features of Drive Recovery Software:
- Using this drive recovery program you will be capable to retrieve up to 300 file types which includes documents, audio, videos, image, spreadsheet, PST files, HTML etc.
- You can perform Macintosh hard drive recovery from all latest Mac versions like Mac OS Snow Leopard, Mac Leopard and Mac Lion.
- The "Save Recovery Session" in this tool helps you to store the scanned results so that you can use them in future whenever you want to perform a rescan.
- If your are facing any logical problems on your drives and lost all the file then by performing damaged hard drive recovery you can recover the files safely.
- It is best software to recover hard drive data that supporting file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and many more.
- Other than internal hard drives this utility enables you to retrieve files lost from external devices like pen drive, flash card, external hard disk and FireWire interface.
- It has strong scanning algorithms that scan your entire storage device to recover lost or deleted data from it.
- This application also has simple graphical user interface that helps even novice user to restore data from hard drive in a short span of time.
- With the help of this advanced utility you can also retrieve data from non-booting drives.
How To Recover Data From Samsung External Hard Drive?
SSD Drive Recovery Software
Formatted Mac Hard Drive Recovery
Software to Recover Windows 10 Hard Drive Data
Recover Data from Windows 8 Hard Drive
Recover Data from Flash Drive that Needs to be Formatted
Steps to Use Hard Drive Recovery Software:
Step 1: Click the download link on this site and install the demo version of the software on your system. When the first screen is displayed after launching the tool select the
"Recover Drives" option.
Step 2: When the second screen is displayed having two options namely
"Partition Recovery" and "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery".
Select any one based on the mode of data loss. Next, select the logical drive
from which you lost the files, and then click "Next" arrow button.
Step 3: After the scan, select the target file and save it back on any storage device giving the specified location after purchasing the product online.
Tips and suggestions
- Always when you shut down the system make sure that all the files and software are closed.
- Take an expert advice if you are not aware of any software installation procedures to be done on hard drives.
- Create a backup of your critical files.
- Be sure that the files which you are going to delete are no more required in future.
- Avoid abrupt ejection of external device when data transfer is under progress.
- Use updated anti-virus application to scan your entire system on regular interval of time in order to get rid of virus.