Computer drives play an integral role in the systems and they come in different sizes and shapes. These storage drives can be built within the computer or can be connected to the computer as the external source. Hard Disk is the most commonly used drive in computers serving as the main storage medium. Whereas, devices like USB, memory cards, CD, DVD, FireWire drives are some commonly used external storage drives.
An HDD can store files like documents, spreadsheets, animations, video, audio etc. Well, in the current date, a number of HD drives are available that comes built with high capacity, performance and other features.The hard drive stores a large amount of data computers users mainly depend on them to keep all their professional and personal documents. Therewith, with increased usage of drives, a lot of users also come across some issues or data loss scenarios with it.
It is now possible to restore hard disk files
Though there are numerous reasons for losing data from the hard drive storage there exist an effective way to recover them. It is the Drive Recovery software that is designed to securely retrieve data or files from the hard disk partitions at a very high success rate.
When can you opt this Hard Drive Recovery Software?
- Data Loss Upon Power Failure: When files are in an active mode and the system encounters a sudden power fluctuation problem/failures, then you may end up losing the file that resides on the hard drive. Even abrupt shutdown operations will also result in the distraction of the file structure.
- Improper File System Conversion: Performing file system conversion operations without a proper knowledge could lead to some conflicts with the hard drive data. it is much recommended to backup the data prior to implementing file system conversion. Also, following right file conversion techniques is necessary. If not, this in turn, lead to file system corruption. So, as a result of the corrupt file system, you may lose access to files stored on hard drive.
- Third Party Apps: Some unreliable third-party tools installed on your PC can also adversely affect the data stored on your HD. This kind of applications can delete some information from the storage or even the files can go missing from the disk partitions.
- Factory Reset: You may lose files upon performing a factory restoration setting on the computer. Here is a major chance of losing a huge amount of data that is saved on disks partitions
- Virus Attack: At major times, the hard disk turns corrupt unreadable when the system is affected with a virus or other malicious threats. However, the severity of data loss and conflicts varies. Thereby, it is much essential for your system to have a stron anti-virus program installed. Nonethless, updating the anti-virus on a time-to-tme basis also serves to be much important
- Interrupted Data Transfer: Any interruptions occurred during the file transfer operations between the system and any other external storage drive can make files corrupt. So, do not try to pull out the USB drive whilst some operations are active with the device.
Furthermore there exist more reasons that lead to damages or data loss with the system hard drive. It could be an intentional or unintentional format, disk file system errors, hard drive corruption, system crash/failure, bad sectors on hard disk, improper defragmentation process, MBR corruptions etc. that will ultilmately have an impact on the drive data. In order to overcome all these scenarios you can find here how to restore lost or corrupt data on hard; all by making use of Drive Recovery application.It is an excellent tool that works smoothly on all OS versions of Mac and Windows.
Remarkable features of Drive Recovery Software:
- Using this drive recovery program you will be able to retrieve up to 300+ file types which includes documents, audio, videos, image, spreadsheet, PST files, HTML etc.
- You can perform Windows (till Windows 10 OS) and Macintosh hard drive recovery (till Sierra)
- The "Save Recovery Session" in this tool helps you to store the scanned results so that you can use them in future whenever you want to perform a rescan
- It is the best software to recover hard drive having file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and many more
- Other than internal hard drives this utility enables you to retrieve files lost from the external devices like pen drive, flash card, external hard disk, FireWire interface, Solid-State Drives (SSD's) etc.
- This application also has a simple graphical user interface that helps even novice user to restore data from hard drive in a short span of time
- With the help of this advanced utility you can also retrieve data from non-booting drives
Steps to Use Hard Drive Recovery Software:
Step 1: Click the download link on this site and install the demo version of the software on your system. On the main screen, select
"Recover Drives" option.
Step 2: Up next, you will find two options namely
"Partition Recovery" and "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery".
Select any one of the options based on the mode of data loss. Next, select the logical drive
from which you lost the files, and then click "Next" arrow button.
Step 3: After the scan, select the target file and save it back on any storage device (giving the specified location after purchasing the product online).
Tips and suggestions
- Avoid forceful system shutdowns when the applications or files are open
- Take an expert advice if you are not aware of any software installation procedures to be done on hard drives.
- Create a backup of your critical files
- Be sure that the files which you are going to delete are no more required in future
- Avoid abrupt ejection of the external device when data transfer is in progress
- Use updated anti-virus application to scan your entire system on a regular interval of time in order to get rid of the virus